Jake Bohall, Vice President of Hive Digital, is an entrepreneur at heart. He discovered Hive Digital as a client seeking marketing advice, and quickly fell in love with the search marketing industry and it’s ever-changing environment. His experience in founding several startups ranging from insurance services and consulting to a social network for wine enthusiasts gives him practical knowledge to assist clients in growing their businesses.
Jake is recognized as an online columnist and entrepreneur, and serves as a board member of an educational non-profit. His near-decade of experience in these diverse areas makes him a sought-after speaker on topics of entrepreneurship, education, and web-based marketing strategies. Jake’s experience in business and strategy development has made him adept at identifying practical online marketing strategies to fit a company’s growth objectives and available resources.
Jake is frequently asked to speak at major industry conferences, such as PubCon to lecture on industry trends and adaptive marketing strategies. He is an educator/instructor for Fortis College through ASPE, leading their Search Engine Optimization Boot Camp course.
When he isn’t busy with work, Jake spends his time helping to coach his son’s little league team, making funny faces to his infant daughter, and playing guitar.
You can reach Jake via any of the following:
Past and Upcoming Speaking Engagement for Jake Bohall
- Pubcon Florida, 2019
- SEMrush Webinar, 2019
- Pubcon Vegas, 2018
- Pubcon Florida, 2018
- Pubcon Austin, 2018
- Hive Five Conference Raleigh, 2018
- Pubcon Vegas, 2017
- SEMRush Live Site Audit Webinar
- Raleigh SEO Meetup Conference
- Raleigh SEO Meetup
- Hive 14 – Global Leaders Program
- Pubcon Vegas, 2016
- Pubcon Vegas, 2015
- DMFB Raleigh, 2015
- Pubcon Austin, 2015
- Click-It Summit, 2015 – You can watch this presentation free by providing an email.
- Search Engine Journal Interview, 2014
- Pubcon Vegas, 2014 – (Best presentation of the day!, other mentions)
- Pubcon New Orleans, 2014 (Top presentation of the day!, other mentions)
- ASPE-ROI Bootcamp Training courses start, 2014
- Search Engine Journal Interview, 2013
- Pubcon Vegas, 2013
- South Florida Internet Marketing Association, 2013
- Triangle Entrepreneurship Week, 2013
- Pubcon Vegas, 2012
- Transportation Marketing Association, 2011
- Education Labs, Kauffman Foundation, 2011
- Transportation Marketing Association, 2010
Read articles written by Jake Bohall
- General Rules for Canonical Tags and Hreflang Tags
- Redirects Using CloudFlare Workers
- A Moment To Reflect
- Does GDPR Affect SEO?
- Hat Tip to NerdWallet SEO Team
- Big and Useful – A First Look at Moz Links Beta
- Take-Aways from AMA with John Mueller on /r/TechSEO
- Site Audit with SEMRush SEO Audit Tool
- Panda Risk
- 5 Quick Reminders When Changing URL Structures and Migrating Sites