Jake Bohall, Vice President of Hive Digital, is an entrepreneur at heart. He discovered Hive Digital as a client seeking marketing advice, and quickly fell in love with the search marketing industry and it’s ever-changing environment. His experience in founding several startups, ranging from insurance services and consulting to a social network for wine enthusiasts, gives him practical knowledge in assisting clients grow their business.
Jake is recognized as an online columnist, entrepreneur, and serves as a board member of an educational non-profit. His near-decade of experience in these diverse areas make him often sought-after to speak on topics of entrepreneurship, education, and web-based marketing strategies. Jake’s experience in business and strategy development has made him adept at identifying practical online marketing strategies to fit a company’s growth objectives and available resources.
Jake is frequently requested to speak at major industry conferences, such as PubCon to lecture on industry trends and adaptive marketing strategies. He is also an educator/instructor for Fortis College through ASPE, leading their Search Engine Optimization Boot Camp course.
When he isn’t busy with work, Jake spends his time helping to coach his son’s little league team, making funny faces to his infant daughter, and playing guitar.
You can reach Jake via any of the following:
Past and Upcoming Speaking Engagement for Jake Bohall
- Pubcon Vegas, 2016
- Pubcon Vegas, 2015
- DMFB Raleigh, 2015
- Pubcon Austin, 2015
- Click-It Summit, 2015 – You can watch this presentation free by providing an email.
- Search Engine Journal Interview, 2014
- Pubcon Vegas, 2014 – (Best presentation of the day!, other mentions)
- Pubcon New Orleans, 2014 (Top presentation of the day!, other mentions)
- ASPE-ROI Bootcamp Training courses start, 2014
- Search Engine Journal Interview, 2013
- Pubcon Vegas, 2013
- South Florida Internet Marketing Association, 2013
- Triangle Entrepreneurship Week, 2013
- Pubcon Vegas, 2012
- Transportation Marketing Association, 2011
- Education Labs, Kauffman Foundation, 2011
- Transportation Marketing Association, 2010
Read articles written by Jake Bohall
- Panda Risk
- 5 Quick Reminders When Changing URL Structures and Migrating Sites
- Canonical Attachments in WordPress
- TWIL: Expires Headers in .htaccess for Fonts and Images
- How to Export/Import Redirects
- Hive Digital Recognized as one of top 15 SEO Firms in the US
- Mobile Usability on April 21st – Google Algo Update Drawing Near
- Merge Google Plus Pages and Keep Followers and Reviews
- Hiring an SEO and Avoiding Scams
- The Future of SEOs – Tools and Technical