Later today I’ll be on the panel for a webinar titled “An Advance Look at Hot, New Google+: How It Will Impact PR Pros, Social Media Strategy and Your Customers,” sponsored by Bulldog Reporter, a news and information source for professionals in public relations and corporate communications.
My fellow panelists and I will be sharing our tips, tricks, and best practices for using Google+ to represent your brand. The other panelists are:
- Jennifer Lasuha of Intel’s Social Media Center of Excellence
- Rebecca Davis, Executive Vice President of Digital Influence
- Vidar Brekke, Chief Product Officer, Converseon
- John Greer, training director of Bulldog Reporter’s PR University.
- How to get started and set up on Google+
- How to use Circles to manage your contacts
- How to act on behalf or your brand in advance of Google+ pages for brands
- How to use Google+ Hangouts as a productivity tool for both your business and clients
- A crystal ball look ahead at what may be coming for brands on Google+
- Speed bumps and roadblocks to avoid when getting started on Google+
- How to monitor Google+ and explain its value to senior execs and clients